Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Production and Sales Opportunities in LA, TX and MS

I’m working on several producer opportunities in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.  As you know I work exclusively in the insurance industry and have a focus on producers.  Specifically, I’m working on a position right now in Shreveport for a large agency that is looking for someone that could take on a book of business and be part of the leadership that builds out an office.  So if you know of anyone in Shreveport or that would be willing to move to Shreveport please let me know. 

You can find a link to the full job description here:


Additionally, I’m working on several opportunities in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.  Below are links to these postings as well.  Feel free to pass them along or make any recommendations.




No comments:

Post a Comment