Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Did you dread coming back to work today? If you did it might say something about your job!

Hello world!  Happy Fall!  I hope you all had a great labor day weekend!  I know that I did.  It was restful, relaxing and I came back today recharged and ready to close out the year.  I can tell you that I wish everyone felt this way after a three day weekend.  However, I’ve often found that a three day weekend is a great barometer for how you feel about your job. 

Let’s first start by saying this – I didn’t want to go back after a three day weekend.  I had such a great time that I wished that I could have another day. After all - it's hard not to have a great time with kids around:


Just Chillin on Memorial Day!


 However, I didn’t get depressed last night either nor did I dread going back this morning.  Why is this?  It’s because I’m in the right job with the right company for me.  The real question is if you are in the right job.

If you are ready to start looking, I recommend that you reach out to a good recruiter.  They can be invaluable.  Also if you are pondering a move feel free to take a look at some of my previous posts shared below:











As always I can be reached at sthompson@csgrecruiting.com  or by leaving comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment